I’ve been using this miso mix on vegetables but it works really well with salmon. We eat salmon once a week so I’m always looking for low maintenance ways to pimp it up. Anything that takes less than 10 minutes from fridge to plate is a winner as I’m sure you will agree.
- Pre-heat the grill to high and line a baking tray with foil.
- Mix the miso paste, mirin, sesame oil and rapeseed oil together in a small bowl.
- Using a pastry brush paint over the salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Place under the grill for 7 minutes.